We inform you herewith that Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 provides for the protection of natural persons and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data. Under applicable law, in accordance with articles 13 and 14, we hereby provide the following information regarding the website www.coelbo.it.
COELBO s.r.l., VAT n. IT02203000969, with registered office in 20861 Brugherio (MB), via Santa Margherita n. 83 – E-mail email@example.com – PEC firstname.lastname@example.org – Ph. +39 039.884618 – Mobile +39 346.3587831 – Fax +39 039.880341.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING DATA
The personal data you have provided us with shall be processed exclusively for the purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the fulfilment of the obligations relating to the arrangements with the undersigned Data Controller, more specifically  to manage and to be able to respond to the requests and reports of the Data Subjects sent through the above mentioned website, and also  to send the newsletter.
More specifically, by checking the corresponding box, consent will be expressed to the processing of your personal data for the receipt of communications relating to the services offered by the Data Controller.
You may at any time unsubscribe, as well as exercise your rights at any time asking for access, adjustment, deletion, limitation, or portability rights, by sending a request by e-mail (email@example.com), by order to the location of the controller, or by any other preferred way.
The personal data provided will be retained because of the above mentioned purposes or until a different specific request of the Data Subject.
DATA PROCESSING METHOD AND LEGITIMACY
The processing of the Data Subject’s personal data is based on the legitimate interest of the Controller in being able to respond to the requests made through the website www.coelbo.it or in response to the communications received by the same to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The processing of the Data Subject’s personal data is based on consent, to subscribe the Data Subject in the Controller’s activities, promotions, offers, events, updates.
The rights of the Data Subject will always have priority over the legitimate interest of the Controller in collection and processing of personal data. For this reason, only the necessary data will be requested.
COMMUNICATION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The Owner will not give any user data to third parties. The collected data will not be transferred outside the European Union (SEE).
The Data Controller takes all appropriate and reasonable steps to protect from misuse, loss or unauthorized access the personal data kept. That’s why a number of technical and organizational measures have been put in place: in order to deal with any suspected data breach.
EXERCISING THE PERSONAL DATA
You may exercise your rights at any time vis-à-vis the data controller under Article 15 of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679, which we recap below:
The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her exist, and, where that is the case, communication of the same in an intelligible form.
The data subject has the right to obtain information on:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied to data processed by electronic means;
- the personal identification details of the data controller and any data processors;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware thereof as the appointed representative in Italy or outside of Italy, as data processors or as persons tasked with processing.
The data subject has the right:
- to obtain the updating, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her or, when interested, to have incomplete personal data completed;
- to obtain the cancellation, the conversion into anonymous form or to block data processed in violation of the law, including data that do not need to be stored for the purposes for which they were collected and subsequently processed;
- to obtain proof that the processing operations referred to in Clause 3) were brought to the attention, also in terms of their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except in the event where this performance becomes impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The data subject has the right to object, wholly or partly:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent for collection purposes, without prejudice to the cases laid down in Article 2, paragraph 2 of the above mentioned Regulation;
- to the processing of their personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct selling materials or to conduct market research or for business communications (see paragraph 1.5 above).
The above rights are exercised by making an informal request to the Data Controller, including through a person tasked with processing, to whom an adequate reply shall be provided without delay.
The request may also be sent to the Data Controller by registered letter, fax or e-mail.
The data subject has the right to file a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority
via Santa Margherita n. 83 – 20861 Brugherio (MB), Italy
Ph. +39 039.884618
Mobile +39 346.3587831
Fax +39 039.880341